Our client is a human resources services company that specializes in pre-and post-employment assessments and surveys to provide executives and decision makers with the actionable insights needed to place the right talent in the right job and develop them to their fullest potential.
Who Are We Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven Sales Development Representative II to actively seek new business opportunities and thoughtfully engage with potential customers.
You should have a comprehensive understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads wherever they might be found, and adept at starting new relationships as well as cultivate existing. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and be able to explain the solutions offered in a compelling way. Your overall goal is to set up our sales team for a successful close.
Main Objectives, Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent the company’s solutions, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to customer research to identify how the products/services meets their needs
- Use different sales tools and databases to identify, contact, and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Create and execute targeted email and social media campaigns
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities through various channels
- Manage various databases of prospective buyers to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Must be able to educate prospective clients on the product and answer questions concisely
- Have experience with social media networking and trend tracking/analysis
- To run and manage an email campaign
- To understand social media platforms
- Ability to navigate and mine prospects from social media platforms and websites
- Ability to post on, monitor, and interact on social media platforms
- Keep management informed of all activities and progress
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must speak and write English extremely well
- Neutral accent with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in Eastern time zone
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales Rep, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Experience with workforce assessment tools is a plus!
- Experience with recruiting and employee engagement and retention is also a plus!
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach
- Proficient in HubSpot, Salesforce or related CRM; MS Office or Google Suite
- Highly motivated self-starter who is versatile enough to be a team player as well as an effective individual contributor
- Experience hunting for new accounts and leading discovery calls
- Experience setting meetings/online demos & passing on leads to senior sales staff
- Experience in networking with and influencing decision-makers
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented
- Persuasive, resilient, driven, and willing to take on new challenges
This position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
Job Category: Sales
Work Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:30pm U.S. Eastern Time Zone
Hours Per Day: Full Time, 8 Hours per day, Monday-Friday